This post is to announce a fan art contest with entries featuring characters from any Mark Lawrence novels. The best three entries will receive an Advance Reading Copy of The Girl and the Stars, the highly anticipated first book of The Book of the Ice trilogy.
To enter the competition create an original piece of two-dimensional art (Painting, Drawing, Photography, Digital Art, etc) and email it to us by clicking HERE.
We are looking to receive entries featuring original elements conceived and created by you, the artist. Please make sure that your entry doesn’t violate any copyright laws and doesn’t include any copyrighted material, trademarks or logos owned by another party. Your entry mustn’t be a copy of a photo/artwork that you do not own or have permission to use.
This is an international competition, open to everyone.
You can submit as many entries as you like.
The contest closes on Friday, 27th December 2019 and will be judged by
Due to individual setups the Mailto link might not work properly in some cases.
If that happens for you just drop me a message through the contact form and I’ll get back to you.
Best of luck, everyone! – Agnes
Huge thank you to Pen Astridge for creating the above image and banner for this competition announcement.
Also special thanks to Harper Voyager UK for sponsoring the competition with the books.
US cover reveal interviews and more information on the book:
1. “The Girl and the Stars” by Laura Jaycie
2. Pixel Yaz by Derek
3. “Mistress Shade” by Peter Blease
4. “We Share A Bond” by Mayticks
5. “Nona and Keot” by Becca Horner
6. “The Escape” by @braincells
7. “Gazing” by Sarah White
8. “Nona and the shipheart” by Helen Dart
9. “Ad Astra Per Aspera” by Aurél Gesztelyi
10. “Tarkax the Ice Spear” by Emmett Hanold
11. “Red Kent” by Emmett Hanold
11. “Chasing a star” by Jesse Taylor
12. “Snorri and Jalan approach the Hel-Tree” by Will Oleksy
13. Ruli and Jula by Mathilda Spabo
14. Abbess Glass and Nona by Mathilda Spabo
15. Glass and Malkin by Mathilda Spabo
16. Abbess Glass at the Trial by Mathilda Spabo
17. Nona and Kettle by Mathilda Spabo
18. “Ara x Nona” by Mathilda Spabo
19. “Sisters of the Cage” by Mathilda Spabo
20. Sister Pan by Mathilda Spabo
21. Sister Apple and Kettle by Mathilda Spabo
22. “Ancrath Brothers” by Aurélia Quéré
23. “Works of Art” by Raksha
24. “That’s a Beauty” (a scene from Gunlaw) by Thomas Goldbach
25. “The Hole” by Christy Wood
26. Gog by Andrew Krey