This post is to announce a fan art contest with entries featuring characters, scenes or objects from any Mark Lawrence novels. The three best entries will receive a signed (or dedicated) Advance Reading Copy or (also signed or dedicated) early UK editions of Mark Lawrence’s highly anticipated new novel:
THE WHEEL OF OSHEIM
provided as prize for this competition by ACE Books & HarperVoyager
A random winner will also receive a signed (or dedicated) Mark Lawrence novel, which they can choose from a wide selection, including foreign editions where available.
To enter the competition create an original piece of two-dimensional art (Painting, Drawing, Photography, Digital Art, etc) and email it to us by clicking HERE.
We are looking to receive entries featuring original elements conceived and created by you, the artist. Please make sure that your entry doesn’t violate any copyright laws and doesn’t include any copyrighted material, trademarks or logos owned by another party. Your entry mustn’t be a copy of a photo/artwork that you do not own or have permission to use.
This is an international competition, open to everyone.
You can submit as many entries as you like.
The contest closes on 12th April 2016 and will be judged by
Mark Lawrence, Kimberly Kincaid and Pen Astridge
Due to individual setups the Mailto link might not work properly in some cases.
If that happens for you just drop me a message through the contact form and I’ll get back to you.
Best of luck, everyone! – Agnes
Big thank you to Pen Astridge for creating the above image (based on Jason Chan’s original cover & featuring entries from last year’s art contest) for this post!
1. ‘An army of dead chasing “Red” Kent’ by PeterTr
2. ‘Always’ by Luke Fielding
3. ‘An iconic scene’ by Kobe Michiels
(original title changed to avoid spoilers)
4. ‘Portrait of Katherine Ap Scorron’ by Josh Tennant
5. ‘The Custodian’ by Thomas Goldbach
6. ‘Jorg’s Horizon’ by Nick Tailor
7. ‘Jorg hiding in the thorns’ by Mark Edginton
8. ‘Through Hell’s Door’ by Mark Goodman
9. ‘Don’t follow me’ by Simon Mole
10. ‘Snorri and the Pine-men’ by John Stewart
11. ‘Wizard’s End’ by Arq. Daniel Alemán D.
12. Jorg Ancrath by Jéssica Lang
13. ‘Ejorgticons / Emotijorgs’ by Mia
14. ‘Jorg under the mountain’ by Jordan Hoddinett
15. ‘Jorg meets ghosts’ by Vivianne Holmén Notander
16. ‘Blowing up of Castle Red’ by Manveer Singh
(with Jorg, Makin & Fat Burlow)
17. Gorgoth by Vivianne Holmén Notander
18. ‘Light vs Dark’ by Simon Mole
19. Snorri and Jalan by Sonera Angel
20. Skilfar by Francesca Tacchi
21. Jorg by Kyllian Guillart
22. ‘AK47, accept no substitute’ by Karel S